Help The Real Fake News Continue
A few months ago I quit my corporate “mindful” job to focus my time on investigating the real fake news. I’ve had plenty of adventures along the way. Like, being swept up in a tornado by the Cloud Industrial Complex or discovering Tom Brady is actually an inner earth alien and exposing the real fake truth to the world.
And that’s the thing. I’m here to get you the news you didn’t even know was news. The news so fake you couldn’t even think that someone had the ability to come up with this stuff. But they did. Because they’re weird. And the only thing they’re really good at is being weird and making fun of stuff.
But What the Conspiracy?! needs your help. The person who researches and reveals all the conspiracies (aka me) needs money to continue doing such things.
What will the money be used for?
- Upgrade The Website to be SEO Friendly ($200 a year)
- Market the Website to Like-minded Individuals ($1,000,000,000 aka As much as I can get)
- Upgrade video and editing equipment ($3,000+)
What are What the Conspiracy?!’s goals?
- To get the REAL FAKE NEWS out to as many people as possible
- To publish at least one new story + video a week
- To continue digging deeper into the real fake truth
- To see an alien at least once
- To get the real illuminati to stand up
- To be The Onion of Conspiracy Theories
Yes. I know many of you think that someone writing the real fake news on the internet probably lives in his basement with his mommy. But, the only truth that is the actual truth on What the Conspiracy is that I am actually a woman, a woman with two boobs. And I live in a house. With roommates (who also have boobs). I want to continue living in this house with my two boobs and my two roommates with boobs and not have to turn into a fat turd of a dude and move into my parent’s basement. So please, if you want to see the real fake news continue, donate to the cause today.
Check out my Go Fund Me By CLICKING HERE!
Send Donations through Venmo @Krystal-Fawn
Send Me $$$ Through Paypal firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep supporting What the Conspiracy?! in other ways, like:
Follow WTC?! on Facebook
Follow WTC?! on Instagram @ what_the_conspiracy
Follow WTC?! on Twitter @w_t_conspiracy
Sign Up for The WTC?! Newsletter
Read The Actual What the Conspiracy?! Website